Posted 1 year ago
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Part-time: 4 or 8 hours per day, 1-5 days per week
Perform data entry, data collection, data cleaning, data analysis and basic report writing.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE ANY OR ALL OF THE FOLLOWING
- Assist with evaluation and/or research on multiple nationwide and/or international projects.
- Assist in developing experimental and quasi-experimental evaluation designs.
- Assist in monitoring project progress using benchmark/milestone tables, and output/outcome metrics and targets.
- Assist in reporting results in userfriendly, accessible formats that meet clients’ needs including newsletters, fact sheets, and PowerPoints.
- Assist in developing evaluation instruments including surveys, evaluation forms, and interview protocols.
- Assist in creating logic models, benchmark/milestone tables, and output and outcome metrics and targets and assist in overseeing the management thereafter.
- Assist in conducting surveys, focus groups and/or interviews by telephone and/or in person.
- Assist in conducting observations of classrooms and completing assessment rubrics.
- Assist in conducting literature reviews.
- Assist in collaboratively writing white papers and peer-reviewed journal articles.
- Assist in submitting papers to conferences.
- Download and analyze quantitative data by applying appropriate quantitative analysis techniques.
- Work collaboratively across teams to assist in developing and submitting proposals for evaluation and research solicitations.
- Other evaluation and research-related responsibilities as customarily performed by an employee in a similar position.