We create a model formative and summative evaluation plan to include in your grant proposal.
- The evaluation plan will address all evaluation expectations outlined in the funder’s Request for Proposal
- The evaluator will assist project leaders formulate quantifiable project goals and will develop guiding evaluation questions based on those goals
- The formative (process) evaluation will focus on how outcomes or impacts were achieved, including an exploration of whether activities and strategies are being implemented effectively
- The summative (impact) evaluation will focus on outcomes, value, and significance by asking key stakeholders impacts made as a result of the project activities and strategies
- Methods of data collection, analysis, and an evaluation timeline will be included in the plan